Appreciation IVE's REI & LIZ do their own version of 'Smoke' challenge (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Both did great! :lisalaugh:

Why does the video say Yujin got mocked.. I hope thats not true! :youreintrouble:

Also here the original tiktoks from Liz and Rei:

Yeah, I love how they both put their own spin on it.

Oh yeah, I just noticed they said Yujin got mocked as well. I think not everyone is going to do a dance like this perfectly anyway, so why not do it your own style.
If I'm honest though, this is just not a very good style of dancing and is what most BG do and is why I hate this type of dancing. It's just so bland and doesn't really have any creativity and is why I love GG dances so much better.

I'm not saying BG dances are terrible though, it's just not my thing.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread