- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
The mixing for this sounds so good
Especially at the beginning, the way they mixed the intros is godlike
Yeah I don't listen to mashups often, but I was shook how smooth this was.Whoa it's so good :0
I can barely tell when it transitions from one song to the other.
Yeah, and I don't think they pitched-shifted it either. The melodies of the two songs blend together surprisingly well :0 One of the better mashups I've heard for sure.Whoa it's so good :0
I can barely tell when it transitions from one song to the other.
True, that does make it sound really naturalYeah, and I don't think they pitched-shifted it either. The melodies of the two songs blend together surprisingly well :0 One of the better mashups I've heard for sure.