Traded IZ*ONE Yena Halloween (and Ailee) (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


I'm LF AB6IX Daehwi, 127 members excluding TI/TY/WW, Weeekly excluding Zoa/Soojin

Will consider anything else (especially Apink)

Are you guys interested? @Misakii @Kamistar
@Nina how did we both pull Yena :oliviakek:​
 
Last edited:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


I'm LF AB6IX Daehwi, 127 members excluding TI/TY/WW, Weeekly excluding Zoa/Soojin

Will consider anything else (especially Apink)

Are you guys interested? @Misakii @Kamistar
@Nina how did we both pull Yena :oliviakek:​
I'm trying to get rid of my izone cards :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread