Searching IZ*ONE Yujin card for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
IZ*ONE Yujin card for trade :jenniesmug: Only 2 cards out so far, so it's your chance

I would trade for
- (G)I-dle (except Soojin and Shuhua)
- Sunmi 3 and 5
- any T-ara
- 2NE1
- BIGBANG
- BAP
Other offers might be considered
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
@bulletproof f(x) Krystal? Only 1 card out so far :susPepe:
Sounds tempting :pepesmug: I love Krystal, she is my f(X) bias, but there are also better f(X) fans than me out there, so I might trade her too. I'll accept the trade, since you really want Yujin :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg ud trade krystal for her big oof
Yujin card was one of my four most sought after so :wimwim:
Besides I wouldn’t collect all of f(x) anyway so Krystal would prob end up getting traded sometime down the line :susPepe:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sounds tempting :pepesmug: I love Krystal, she is my f(X) bias, but there are also better f(X) fans than me out there, so I might trade her too. I'll accept the trade, since you really want Yujin :maheart:
lets do it :sj_weary:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you! i'll keep the card you were interested in for you too :wimwim:

smh why does she have to be so rare for :yolk:
I don't need V anymore as I got him from someone else but I'll still trade with you for whatever card I'm interested in that you don't want. :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
rip im late as usual :yolk:
Sorry :yolk:
I wanted to trade with you for your Miyeon and then I'd have given Miyeon to @bulletproof for Yujin, but then I realized Yujin is your ult too and you'd just trade with her directly in that case lol.
So I ended up sacrificing my precious Krystal card since Yujin is so important to me :yolk:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Sorry :yolk:
I wanted to trade with you for your Miyeon and then I'd have given Miyeon to @bulletproof for Yujin, but then I realized Yujin is your ult too and you'd just trade with her directly in that case lol.
So I ended up sacrificing my precious Krystal card since Yujin is so important to me :yolk:
dw its fine, you don't have to apologize for getting yujin, you deserved to get her more than me anyway :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
dw its fine, you don't have to apologize for getting yujin, you deserved to get her more than me anyway :wimwim:
I remember you helped me with a set once so I wanna return the favor down the line :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and izcream

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
rip I am too late :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread