- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Please someone take her.
I will trade for any of these cards and will consider other trades.
If you see a three-way trade possible please hit me up.
High Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Jihae & Sojin
EXO Sehun & Lay
RV's Joy & Wendy
Sunmi's 2,3,5
DC's Siyeon, Yoohyeon & JiU
Gfriend's Eunha, Umji, Sowon, Yerin, SinB
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any Ladies Code
I will trade for any of these cards and will consider other trades.
If you see a three-way trade possible please hit me up.
High Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Jihae & Sojin
EXO Sehun & Lay
RV's Joy & Wendy
Sunmi's 2,3,5
DC's Siyeon, Yoohyeon & JiU
Gfriend's Eunha, Umji, Sowon, Yerin, SinB
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any Ladies Code