Izone fiesta album (1 Viewer)

What is your favourite song from fiesta

  • Eyes

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Fiesta

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dreamlike

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ayayaya

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Curious

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Spaceship

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Destiny

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • You & I

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Daydream

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pink blusher

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open your eyes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It’s finally here izone awaited comeback
The album is so good what’s your fav song from fiesta

mine is

1. dreamlike
2. Pink blusher
3. Open your eyes
4. Fiesta
5. Destiny
6. Ayaya
7. Eyes
8. You & i
9. Daydream
10. Curious
11. Spaceship
12. Someday
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly I am so pleased with them
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All the songs are so good and I think that overall I prefer Curious and then Eyes,Eyes, Destiny and Spaceship.
Yeah I’ve been listening to the album all day and my favs on it keep changing 😂 right now their daydream, dreamlike, open your eyes, pink blusher and curious
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thanks for this. I dont get notified of new albums on Spotify! I was never a big iz one fan.. listening to fiesta right now I don’t really like it. It’s not bad just not a bop for me. I didn’t know they had a full album release.


edit: changed my mind listening to rest of songs. Really good! Love Dreamlike and Ayayaya
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread