Traded J-Hope 5, Super Junior Shindong, or Yerin 4 + B.I 3 (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
^ My reroll options for today, plus I have B.I 3 for trade

1665276907573.png


LF: Cravity Taeyoung and Minhee, Ten and Yangyang Ten

I'll also accept a batch 8 debt depending on what card you want
 
Last edited:

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i'd kill to have jhope 5 as my reroll option :umjicry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread