- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
what do you think of him? why are Suga and RM so popular but J-Hope is kind of .. overlooked? I am not saying he is not well-loved, not at all. But I think when it comes to rapline there is Suga who takes the crown and then there is RM whose fans are probably a bit less loud, but they are there.
I feel like J-Hope gets the love as this positive, silly, mood maker but when it comes to rapping, he just ... not oftne comes first.
but maybe that´s just my impression. feel free to discuss.
I feel like J-Hope gets the love as this positive, silly, mood maker but when it comes to rapping, he just ... not oftne comes first.
but maybe that´s just my impression. feel free to discuss.