Appreciation J-Pop Idols turned K-Pop? (2 Viewers)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
Which K-Pop idols originated from J-Pop?
I know I missed some-
I only wanna include idols who genuinely debuted in a J-Pop group, not just idols born in Japan or trained in Japan :)

Kumada Rena
SunRisa, Questy, ERG -> eite

Yanaka Yuisa
ERG -> eite

Nana
PRIKIL -> UNIS

Miyawaki Sakura
HKT48 -> IZ*ONE, LE SSERAFIM

Honda Hitomi
AKB48 -> IZ*ONE, SAY MY NAME

Iimura Yuna
Harajuku Dreamnote -> CSR, Red Soda Circle

Chiba Erii
AKB48 -> UHSN

Minamiji Yuna (Lena)
SPiN, SO.ON -> BEWAVE

Nonaka Shana
SO.ON -> LAPILLUS

Kawai Ruka
Shibu3 Project (Blue Class) -> BABYMONSTER
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread