News J.Y. Park Plans Latinx K-Pop Group After “A2K” (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooofff good idea, bad execution tbh.
JYP has too many active groups at this point.
I get that they'll be active in other markets, but still.
Genuine question tho: how are Boys Story and NiziU doing in their own markets?
I know NiziU had their korean debut recently
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Ooofff good idea, bad execution tbh.
JYP has too many active groups at this point.
I get that they'll be active in other markets, but still.
Genuine question tho: how are Boys Story and NiziU doing in their own markets?
I know NiziU had their korean debut recently
Niziu is doing good but I think he's going to start tapping out his own market share and harming his established groups.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Niziu is doing good but I think he's going to start tapping out his own market share and harming his established groups.
Oooohhh ok, any idea about Boys Story?
A2K is too early to tell how they're doing in the US market...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No idea about boy story
I don't follow anything boy group related. :haylul:
ahhhh makes sense
I mean, if the other foreign market groups perform well, this could work if JYP has a specal dedicated team or works with a domestic brand.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread