Teaser J.Y. Park, Stray Kids, ITZY, NMIXX - "Like Magic" M/V Teaser (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I'm so confused on what this is 😭😭
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
They're gonna have a music video together.... I'm sorry but... How 😭😭😭 i feel like jyp's vocals don't match the others 🥲
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I've seen all these people boycotting.... What does it mean? 😭 does that mean i shouldn't listen to it 😭😭 i was looking forward to it 🥲
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've seen all these people boycotting.... What does it mean? 😭 does that mean i shouldn't listen to it 😭😭 i was looking forward to it 🥲
I have no idea what's going on, but people are probably just hating on it because it's a commercial song. It wouldn't worry about it too much.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,037
Reactions Received
1,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,083
I have no idea what's going on, but people are probably just hating on it because it's a commercial song. It wouldn't worry about it too much.
It's because Coca-Cola have a bottling plant in Atarot, an illegal Israeli settlement. That's what I hear anyway, I'm not an expert on the geography and history of that region.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I have no idea what's going on, but people are probably just hating on it because it's a commercial song. It wouldn't worry about it too much.
Ohhh oki
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
It's because Coca-Cola have a bottling plant in Atarot, an illegal Israeli settlement. That's what I hear anyway, I'm not an expert on the geography and history of that region.
Oh i did not know that 🥲
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's because Coca-Cola have a bottling plant in Atarot, an illegal Israeli settlement. That's what I hear anyway, I'm not an expert on the geography and history of that region.
Interesting, I'll look into that more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread