- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh β‘
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I couldn't find any threads on this, so I posted it.
If there is a thread for this already, don't say anything and let my little non-existent ego inflate a bit because, I haven't been on.
Cut me some slack.
Anyhoo...
This MV and song is great I love it a lot. It's catchy and in complete English.
If you look at it, you can get the Naruto vibes from the choreography. Hah.
But can we just appreciate how hot he looks?
If there is a thread for this already, don't say anything and let my little non-existent ego inflate a bit because, I haven't been on.
Cut me some slack.
Anyhoo...
This MV and song is great I love it a lot. It's catchy and in complete English.
If you look at it, you can get the Naruto vibes from the choreography. Hah.
But can we just appreciate how hot he looks?