Rumor Jae Leaving Day6 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Calling out the therapists, calling out the company
Normally people that do that don't stay with their companies long after
What if he doesn't renew his contract?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i also can't imagine day6 without any of the members but at the same time i just wish the best for him so if jae ever decided to leave then i wouldn't blame him for wanting to get out of that company.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
out of all of them he's the one who can afford it most :worry: day4 lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Day6 wouldn’t be the same without either one of the members. I think on Twitter he addressed the rumor and said he was going to stay with Day6 (if I’m remembering correctly) so I don’t think he’ll leave. I hope he doesn’t, if he does I would just hope they would regroup again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't know if he will? The usual contract length for JYPE is 7 years. So if he wanted to, he would have to wait about 2 more years. You can't really tell what will happen then, even if he himself says no.

Honestly, if he does and the group still stays on, I don't think I'd be able to stan anymore. I love them all too bits, but I've stanned through Junhyeok leaving, and if Jae leaves, it'd probably be too hard for me to stay stanning. But I do want to support the band for a long time.

If he stays, I hope that he will be able to make the best and stay okay through it all. JYPE can be pretty shitty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread