New MV JAEHYUN 재현 'Forever Only (SHINDRUM Remix)' (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Oh it's a vibe...I was feeling it but could do without the random jazz drum breakdown in the middle. I appreciate that it is very different than the original, like IMO a good remix should be. It should create a new song.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
hmm it's interesting. The vibe it creates is kind of nice, but I can't really see it as a song I can really sit down and listen to that often, yk? It's not bad but something about it made it hard for me to sit through. :cat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread