Jaehyun just killed nctzens worldwide (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHAT IS HE DOING
WHY DOES NCT HAVE TO BE PURE TALENT IVE BEEN MURDERED



please stan

@Yolks come collect your man before he gets arrested for murder :yolk:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
holy flopping pancakes

I WAS NOT PREPARED
HIS VOICE
THIS TALENT
@YALL WHO DON'T STAN NCT ARE MISSING OUT
I CANNOT COLLECT HIM BECAUSE I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS MURDER
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS
PLEASE STAN THIS TALENTED MAN AND THIS TALENTED GROUP
:pepecry1:
ASDㄷ938QㄴㅇEA0203123
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Our prince...my heart :pepeheart:why is he so charming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread