Appreciation Jaejoong is an 86'-Liner?! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
he is in JYJ now he left TVXQ like way back in 2009 I believe. idk much about them either but that's what I remember hearing
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Gwacepop
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
125
Reactions Received
217
Location
Jihyo's Queendom
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
ARMY/DIVE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
he is in JYJ now he left TVXQ like way back in 2009 I believe. idk much about them either but that's what I remember hearing
According to Google, he's still in JYJ so yep you're right! ^^
I don't know much either, I'm just surprised at how young he looks TT (i wish to age as amazingly as him U_U)
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,362
Reactions Received
41,045
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,110
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
TVXQ was a 5 membered group before the 3 of them left (cuz SM's unfair treatment) and made JYJ.
Some old fans still wish to see the 5 (now 4 without Yoochun) of them together again. I think it will never happen, except if Yunho and Changmin both leave SM one day.
Jaejoong was my first ever bias, always famous for his looks and voice. <3
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
HE'S GORGEOUS. I think I was a Junsu fan when they were active...but uh...I change my mind now XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Gwacepop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread