- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,540
- Reactions Received
- 41,133
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 243,441
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Well, it’s a miracle itself that finally, he can talk about SM artists and his past as an SM artist.
Once, he was SM’s it boy, but he is still handsome and his voice is so unique. :taeilsob:
I can see why people say Taeyong looks a little bit like him, but I honestly can’t see the similarities between him and Wonbin. At the end, all 3 of them look perfect!
Once, he was SM’s it boy, but he is still handsome and his voice is so unique. :taeilsob:
I can see why people say Taeyong looks a little bit like him, but I honestly can’t see the similarities between him and Wonbin. At the end, all 3 of them look perfect!