I wanna cry. :pepecry1: @Engene
Boyo ๐ฎ๐ฝ๐ถ๐๐ . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,418 Reactions Received 41,064 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,178 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 16 November 2023 #1 I wanna cry. @Engene Reactions: The_LastRomeo, Yuzuru, Park_Jimin and 1 other person
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,174 Reactions Received 18,928 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,844 Fandom ๐๐๐๐งธ๐ฎ Gender Male Ship @kingdom 16 November 2023 #2 I trust a man who cant resist dogs Reactions: Boyo
daesuki ์ด ๋น๊ฐ ๊ทธ์น ๋ ๊ฐ์ ์๋ ๊ณณ์์ . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 16 November 2023 #3 DOGGO jake is me i am jake Reactions: Boyo
The_LastRomeo ๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผญ๏ฝ ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 17 November 2023 #4 Ohhh they are both cute ๐ฅฐ
The_LastRomeo ๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผญ๏ฝ ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 17 November 2023 #5 I can watch this everyday lol