Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 3 September 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 September 2020 #2 A Queen spilling the tea how it is?? I think I have to stan... Reactions: yeji and Saythename17
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 3 September 2020 #3 Ashla_K said: A Queen spilling the tea how it is?? I think I have to stan... Click to expand... Yes, you have to Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Ashla_K said: A Queen spilling the tea how it is?? I think I have to stan... Click to expand... Yes, you have to
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 September 2020 #4 my queen omg Reactions: Saythename17