Jamie’s Underrated/Nugu Thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
293
Reactions Received
511
Location
dibidibidis i’m not mf 32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yes
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
We aren’t going to talk about how I ended up here because I didn’t properly read the rules about getting cards. Anyways, welcome to my underrated/nugu thread! I will use this thread to promote unknown songs by nugu groups and underrated songs by bigger groups (mostly bsides)! Expect it to be mostly girl groups as they’re what I know best, but there’ll be plenty of recommendations from all types of artists. So buckle up fuckers, because I’m about to introduce you to everything you should have heard in the first place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
293
Reactions Received
511
Location
dibidibidis i’m not mf 32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yes
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Starting off with the obvious; if you’ve ever had a conversation with me there’s a pretty high chance I brought up this song at one point or another. So what are you waiting for? Go listen to it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread