Japanese groups I am on my way to stan (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
MIGMA SHELTER

2a6f143557bacc9a59d24e08ad349377.jpg


Tokyo Rockets

DP8NYcTVwAAAvFw.jpg


Kolokol

Kolokol_1.jpg


chula

ChuLa_Feb2020-1.jpg


143~ (One Four Three)

53f971dca840eed1b491d226a6df1efe.jpg


those five groups have many songs I love. But I didn't fall in love with a member yet, I need to know them better​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh cool
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I follow Tokyo Rockets and Kolokol. Those two along with Necronomidol and Neo Japonism are on their way to standom; but as I have told you, I don't pick groups to stan. It just happens.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I follow Tokyo Rockets and Kolokol. Those two along with Necronomidol and Neo Japonism are on their way to standom; but as I have told you, I don't pick groups to stan. It just happens.
I don't pick them either, just feeling they are close to be in my standom list :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't pick them either, just feeling they are close to be in my standom list :maheart:
Kolokol may have an advantage here. Being PassCode's sister group, they may share the same producer. I don't think I have said it before; but I'm a fan of Koji Hirachi, maybe the only producer I'm a fan of.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kolokol may have an advantage here. Being PassCode's sister group, they may share the same producer. I don't think I have said it before; but I'm a fan of Koji Hirachi, maybe the only producer I'm a fan of.
it seems logical to me. same happened to me with SOL having same producer than NEO JAPONISM, Saki Katou
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread