- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
4 new songsUnderbeasty!!!!!
You know, I'm in the verge of stanning.
Not much this week…You always pick music, I've never heard of lol
You will get there popette,Not much this week…
Last week of the year is so empty usuallyYou will get there popette,
Yeah true. I only bought 10 albums the whole year.Last week of the year is so empty usually
I have bought zeroYeah true. I only bought 10 albums the whole year.![]()
well downloading and paying, same deal.I have bought zero
I only pay Spotify Premiumwell downloading and paying, same deal.
I can't see the point.I only pay Spotify Premium
I listen to plenty of music and most are not available on youtubeI can't see the point.
which is why I youtube.