I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :nekolove:
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 29 October 2021 #1 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH Reactions: Bopper, gud_bam and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 29 October 2021 #2 Good song Reactions: gud_bam and athenaaa
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 29 October 2021 #3 Cinnamon said: Good song Click to expand... Yesss I agree! Reactions: gud_bam and Willow
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 29 October 2021 #4 A BOP Why its sound more sassy for me??