Jar Jar Binks a Sith Lord: a crazy fan theory (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Now that the event is near the end; I'll go forward to present this theory. I'm not sure I like it or not. It'd destroy the character that I have loved over the years; yet it brings a fascinating depth to him; so I both like and dislike the theory.

Over the years, I have been hearing about this theory that says that Jar Jar is actually an evil Sith Lord. Until recently, I never gave it much thought, I thought it was a crazy theory wishfully conceived by the fans who hated him. However, these last days, I have been reviewing this theory, and I think there might be something to it. Maybe Jar Jar was originally intended to be one of the bad guys to be revealed as so on either ep. 2 or 3; maybe the legendary Darth Plagueis, I'll just link two videos explaining the theory. The first one goes a little in depth of the theory. The other is some kind of short summary.

This first one is theorizing that Snoke would be Jar Jar; and we already know this to not be true.



 

TRAUMATHON

summer breeze
.
Joined
3 May 2020
Messages
859
Reactions Received
1,714
Location
🌸✨💗💫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
deobi <3
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/he
back in grade 6 or something my friends would always say that jar jar is a sith lord, but i never agreed with them because wtf :sadcat: looking back on it now, it fr could've been possible but we might not ever get a solid answer
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
back in grade 6 or something my friends would always say that jar jar is a sith lord, but i never agreed with them because wtf :sadcat: looking back on it now, it fr could've been possible but we might not ever get a solid answer
If it was so; the idea was apparently scrapped.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've hated the theory since I first heard it but i hate theories in general so my opinion isn't as important.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The voice actor of Jar Jar Binks, Ahmed Best, said the character did have a lot more to him and the theory is pretty much true.

However, due to fan reception of Jar Jar Binks being either love or hate, the idea was scrapped. George Lucas probably didn't want to divide the Star Wars fanbase further by making Jar Jar a Sith Lord.

But the hints to the character's identity certainly remains in the films, and I personally would have liked to see the true nature of Jar Jar revealed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn that one is super interesting
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
damn that one is super interesting
It destroys the funny, innocent and idiotic retard that I have loved for years; but it adds some fascinating depth to the character. So I both like and dislike it. I'd want Lucas to have followed through with his original plan anyway if the theory is true.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread