- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
lol i dont even remember why I said thatbop jasque chahee
if you go on the last pages, you can seee all of our old random threads that make no senselol i dont even remember why I said that
Was I on some end of the year party or something
Oh this was not long after I joined the forumif you go on the last pages, you can seee all of our old random threads that make no sense![]()
You should spam again :> (without breaking the rules ofc :’))Oh this was not long after I joined the forum
Back then I spammed like crazy
(I have 600 threads for a reason)
I think I kinda started a thing of a spamming movementYou should spam again :> (without breaking the rules ofc :’))
I remember I used to be one of the top users with the most threads but now I’m a nugu thread poster
Yes, you’ve definitely played a huge role in the spamming movementI think I kinda started a thing of a spamming movement
I heard in a certain forum the mods became very annoyed, because users started to spam 10 threads in a row to defend their faves
I kinda can see a certain influence in that kind of spamming behavior
I'm glad that some spammers still resist, even now that spamming rules there are way harsher.
Ya know, the admin goes yelling "Don't post pointless threads! And I mean it" if you even try spamming nonsense lol
Or "The forum is for everyone, stop making it about just a few!" lol
I think you wouldn't like it a lot that month I was rushing to reach 500 threads loll[
Yes, you’ve definitely played a huge role in the spamming movement
Spamming can become really annoying, but I personally don’t mind it if they’re reasonably posted and if they’re not too stupid lol
I also spam a lot, and I’ve made a lot of friends by spamming too
I definitely do think that spamming rules are important though,, sometimes it gets so bad
but i really like your spams; they’re really entertaining and fun to comment in![]()
but i really like your spams; they’re really entertaining and fun to comment in![]()