Reality Jay Park Chosen1 Teaser (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


this will be intresting​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I hope Jay can gain visibility in the US, he is really hard-working, talented, and genuine.

However, I think he should focus more heavily on his R&B side rather than rap. I think he would draw in more fans as an R&B singer. After all, his most popular songs are more light, R&B, almost pop-ish. I heard his next project was going to be rap, still really excited though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope Jay can gain visibility in the US, he is really hard-working, talented, and genuine.

However, I think he should focus more heavily on his R&B side rather than rap. I think he would draw in more fans as an R&B singer. After all, his most popular songs are more light, R&B, almost pop-ish. I heard his next project was going to be rap, still really excited though.
agree with you.
I personally prefer his singing. his r&b side is what would give him more populairty- i am sure of it.#
and true. His more known songs tend to be his non rap ones
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread