Trading (Jay Park, Fromis_9, CLC, + more!) These cards are looking for a home in your collection! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yerichu
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You don't have any cards I'm interested in, sorry :(
I don’t have much rares for trade but I have StayC, Lightsun and Tri.be that I want to trade
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don’t have much rares for trade but I have StayC, Lightsun and Tri.be that I want to trade
I already have StayC commons sorry and I don't stan Lightsum or Tri.be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread