- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Thank you for making some. They look great. I'll put them under my suggestions post tomorrow.
Thank you for making some. They look great. I'll put them under my suggestions post tomorrow.
Yeah, I was going to do that later today. Sorry about that.@lexusuwu could you put all the suggested badges in your suggestions post so i can know which not to make without scrolling, tnxxx![]()
Omg that image is beautiful.I'm supposed to not use this image? GOD DAMIT
![]()
The last badge is Hyunbin btwSUGGESTIONS
Group
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Taehyun
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Kenta
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sanggyun
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Longguo
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hyunbin
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(I'll fix the first two badges soon.)
Donghan
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
?![]()
Thanks. I wasn’t entirely sure because the photo was so zoomed out. I thought was him, but wasn’t entirely sure. I’ll fix it when I get back on my laptop. ^^The last badge is Hyunbin btw
I wasn’t sure since the photo was so zoomed out. Thanks. ^^The ? in suggestions is Hyunbin btw
Whoops :oof_tea:So many badges were made that I can't even fit the rest of the suggestions in there. (It won't allow more than 40 images.) lol