News JCM Entertainment will debut a sexy girl group soon (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
JCM Entertainment announced that they will debut their girl group, 6IRLFRIEND, very soon.
The group will have 6 members and will reportedly have a sexy concept.
The name, 6irlfriend, apparently translates to "your girlfriend" (6 = yuk --> yuk-irl, it is a Chinese-derived)

I'll look if I find pictures of the girls but this is their logo

1584348337276.png

1584348345940.png


JCM Entertainment had a girl group called 4L (four ladies) between 2014 -2016
​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BUDDY's are already mad cuz imagine someone else using something similar to Girlfriend in their name

Here's more explanation

G in GFriend stands for "Friend who is a girl" = Yeojachingu (여자친구).
6IRLFRIEND is "Girl you have a relationship with" = Geolpeulendeu (걸프렌드).
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yass sexy GG stan :sj_weary:
BUDDY's are already mad cuz imagine someone else using something similar to Girlfriend in their name

Here's more explanation

G in GFriend stands for "Friend who is a girl" = Yeojachingu (여자친구).
6IRLFRIEND is "Girl you have a relationship with" = Geolpeulendeu (걸프렌드).
Lol imagine them coming out with a song called Rough, a whole new meaning to it :taesip:
Buddies will lose their shit :lisalaugh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Their name is too similar to GFriend and I can see international fans calling them "Girlfriend" just like we do GFriend but I'm excited for a sexy girl group. We haven't had one in so long. It's mostly girl crush with a touch of cute/innocent these days. I hope it'll be Sistar or Girls Day type sexy.

Also, 'Move' is such a good song!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Their name is too similar to GFriend and I can see international fans calling them "Girlfriend" just like we do GFriend but I'm excited for a sexy girl group. We haven't had one in so long. It's mostly girl crush with a touch of cute/innocent these days. I hope it'll be Sistar or Girls Day type sexy.

Also, 'Move' is such a good song!
YES! I figured people would be happy since a lot of people complain there are only gc ggs rn
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is not good ☹
4L were a group that were forced to do things they didn't want to do, like the lesbian scenes and other sexy moves they did, so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this new group were also forced. Especially if it's a sexy concept.
I'm all here for gay content but not if it's like this.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Was excited from the title but a little less so after seeing their sister group. What made groups like Girl's Day, EXID and AOA so great was the sexy confidence and the good music. 4Ls looks like their company expected them to survive on shock factor alone

Hoping for the best but tempering my expectations. At least I hope that they're better than Girl Crush
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This is not good ☹
4L were a group that were forced to do things they didn't want to do, like the lesbian scenes and other sexy moves they did, so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this new group were also forced. Especially if it's a sexy concept.
I'm all here for gay content but not if it's like this.
There has been a long time between 2 groups tho
Let's hope they changed management by then.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Was excited from the title but a little less so after seeing their sister group

Hoping for the best but tempering my expectations. At least I hope that they're better than Girl Crush
Yea but I don't think they'll go this far as 4L.
They wanted to shock with 4L but it seems it didn't work...
Kpop has Black Bunny now for that
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
There has been a long time between 2 groups tho
Let's hope they changed management by then.
True. Times have changed now so I hope it's tasteful and the girls want to do the things they have been told to do.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am excited regardless
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
True. Times have changed now so I hope it's tasteful and the girls want to do the things they have been told to do.
I don't think they want to shock like they did with 4L.
4L was to shock to stand out, times have changed
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yea but I don't think they'll go this far as 4L.
They wanted to shock with 4L but it seems it didn't work...
Kpop has Black Bunny now for that
When you search results are loaded with fancams and your music is nowhere to be found :kijoongstare:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i hope the management changed because i got really excited seeing the title but seeing they're the same company as 4L who were forced to do that concept made me slightly concerned. but as long as the members here are comfortable with what they're doing then i'm looking forward to it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread