Jenna Ortega on Hot Ones (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I used to watch Hot Ones all the time, love the people they’d feature.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I saw this and was very impressed with her tolerance with the train of sauces. I became a fan of hers since Scream 5.

A lot of celebrities said Da Bomb sauce tasted like something corrosive. But, it did not seem to affect her.


The host is also super sweet and always so well prepared and asks interesting questions :pandalove:
Yup. Sean Evans always matches their vibes and his research team is fantastic as far as finding obscure work and life histories that no other teams do.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I saw this and was very impressed with her tolerance with the train of sauces. I became a fan of hers since Scream 5.

A lot of celebrities said Da Bomb sauce tasted like something corrosive. But, it did not seem to affect her.




Yup. Sean Evans always matches their vibes and his research team is fantastic as far as finding obscure work and life histories that no other teams do.
Yeah I also always imagine it tasting it like metal or something :hayshook:

They really do! I feel like 9 out of 10 guests are really impressive with some of the questions they throw at them!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I watch this show, it's really good!
So many great celebs on it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread