Video Jennie is so cute and supportive (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Cute! :catsip:

Anyone else think fashion shows look tacky af with everybody watching on their phones :idkwhattonamethis: as if they'll never see those outfits again
I always think the same when I see people at concerts filming everything instead of experiencing the show live.. like they could not watch a vod later
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Cute! :catsip:


I always think the same when I see people at concerts filming everything instead of experiencing the show live.. like they could not watch a vod later
Like the press are just there for fun and they totally can't just find the images later :nomina: but also if I was there I'd be playing solitaire in the stands bc I'd be bored
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
A lot of the outfits will literally never be seen again; if not enough retailers place pre-orders for the clothes to be manufactured, they'll go into the archives and not be seen until the company gets a fancy retrospective. That said, why was she at the show, let alone in the front row?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread