@Blink
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,504 Reactions Received 53,176 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 427,605 Gender Female 7 March 2025 #1 @Blink Reactions: pinkmelodies, Selfmate, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 7 March 2025 #2 Not a fan of this song but hopefully I'll like the rest of the album
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 7 March 2025 #3 Cool!
matikiri Joined 31 March 2019 Messages 46 Reactions Received 53 Location Seoul Website matikiri.net Cards View Profile KS Coins 182 Gender Male 7 March 2025 #4 Amazing
S Selfmate Top Poster Of Month Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,470 Reactions Received 55,240 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,851 7 March 2025 #5 I gave it a listen and I really like it
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,020 Reactions Received 13,710 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,013 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 8 March 2025 #6 I love this. I love her. I’m so proud