Jennie Spoils Comeback And Award Show Attendence (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Oh wow, what has YGE been doing. Like what they have been busy with this half of year?
Running around like headless chickens even more than usual, I know I didn't think it was possible either but they managed it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oh wow, what has YGE been doing. Like what they have been busy with this half of year?
Hiding evidence from the law n protecting himself n /or Seungri from being prosecuted. I can't even with this guy/YGE. Even the Produce guy might be sentenced/convicted sooner, unless you believe YG/SR r totaally innocent of any crimes they're been linked to.

Poor Jennie/BP/blinks, their boss gets off/will get off scot free but they're in the dungeon (again?).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is ridiculous. I feel bad for the girls
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread