Video JENNIE spreading biohazard. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander


I keep seeing stuff like this and have read in the past how people are collecting bodily fluids from idols and keeping or selling it. Jennie is the biggest offender in Blackpink. I've seen video from 2 recent concert of her using napkins from fans, wiping sweat off herself and then giving it back. weird right? Or am I the weird one?
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I keep seeing stuff like this and have read in the past how people are collecting bodily fluids from idols and keeping or selling it. Jennie is the biggest offender in Blackpink. I've seen video from 2 recent concert of her using napkins from fans, wiping sweat off herself and then giving it back. weird right? Or am I the weird one?
well the duck is considering selling nayeon's bathwater so...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread