- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,702
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I am so hoping for a rap from her since it's been too long!!Finally, new music from Jennie! Maybe we'll get a rap in it if we're lucky. I just hope it doesn't release too close to Lisa's so the two don't have to "compete" against each other or anything.
Jennie can beat Lisa.Finally, new music from Jennie! Maybe we'll get a rap in it if we're lucky. I just hope it doesn't release too close to Lisa's so the two don't have to "compete" against each other or anything.
Me too, it would be so nice. It will be if that is the case, but I'll happily support both either way.I am so hoping for a rap from her since it's been too long!!If it does get released around Lisa's, it's going to be chaotic
You're biased, your bias is Jennie.Jennie can beat Lisa.![]()
Am I wrong though? Jennie could beat Lisa, easy.You're biased, your bias is Jennie.