Performance JENNIE - ‘You & Me’ DANCE PERFORMANCE VIDEO (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I loved this so much! Jennie came to feast and feast she did. This sound suits her perfectly in my opinion. The video was breathtaking and literally every frame could have been a wallpaper and a stunning one at that. Jennie's outfits are equally amazing. The black dress looked so timeless and classic, while the red dress reminded me of her iconic red Solo dress in certain ways. Even the backup dancers were styled great. I had somehow forgotten that the song was in all English, so I was pleasantly surprised by that, even if that seems obvious and like I should have remembered it. Despite the lyrics being in English, they all make sense and none of them feel out of place or cringey. All in all, I'll be listening to this song and singing its praises for a while. Considering Jennie's popularity and that the song is all English, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it gets played on the radio a handful of times. Randomly hearing it pop up on my local radio stations would completely make my day (and if it did happen, it would be the first BLACKPINK song I heard on the radio since Ice Cream).

With everything I said about the song so far, it may seem like I consider it a perfect song. I don't, at least not quite. For some odd reason even I do not understand, I dislike the opening and ending half singing half speaking lines. I like everything else, but those parts just don't do it for me. Hopefully they'll grow on me. Once the instrumental starts, the song gets WAY better. That's my only real complaint that I have. I guess it also would have been nice to get a fast rap from her in here, but we haven't had one of those from her in what feels like forever by this point and I don't think it would suit this style of song, so I can look past that.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I had somehow forgotten that the song was in all English, so I was pleasantly surprised by that, even if that seems obvious and like I should have remembered it.
A great performance surpasses spoken language. It's rare for a song to speak clearly and loudly in all languages regardless of the one it's sung in. :pepeheart:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it gets played on the radio a handful of times. Randomly hearing it pop up on my local radio stations would completely make my day (and if it did happen, it would be the first BLACKPINK song I heard on the radio since Ice Cream).
did this end up happening? :pandaangel:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread