@Blink
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,809 Reactions Received 53,197 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 430,060 Gender Female 11 October 2023 #1 @Blink Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Yerichu and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,582 Reactions Received 55,384 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,479 11 October 2023 #2 nice
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 11 October 2023 #3 Sounds beautiful Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 11 October 2023 #4 I was expecting to hate it since I hate most jazz songs normally, but I really liked this and her voice sounded amazing. The power of Jennie.
I was expecting to hate it since I hate most jazz songs normally, but I really liked this and her voice sounded amazing. The power of Jennie.