Intro JENNIESHUSBAND IN YOUR AREA (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 March 2019
Messages
29
Reactions Received
140
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SOLD OUT ALL 60K SEATS NO MEDIAPLAY 😎

Dear KPS Users,

Thank you for having me here. I will be addressing many questions the first of which is WHY DID I LEAVE ALLKPOP? Well, it is because they kept shutting down my threads for NO REASON. All I wanted to do was to be part of the community and make threads like everyone else but they did not let me. CRAZY I know.
Other users had to come to my defense and beg them to open my threads again but what was the point? I had lost all my hype and clout 😔
This was unfair because an army got to keep all her threads and they even changed her username color for her but not for me ☹
In an event where they asked for male users to volunteer I was the only male user who volunteered but they chose a girl over me and I felt very emasculated 😪
I was stalking one of my favorite users (who's name rhymes with boysoo) and I discovered that she had come here so I decided to do the same.

I hope this this community can give me the love and support I need and together we can anticipate THE REVOLUTION COMEBACK IN MARCH :pandalove:
11876
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi, welcome here
Nice to have another Jennie stan around :pandalove: And nice to meet you

PS: please refrain from mentioning that other place, we try to keep this place without negativity. But feel free to spread your Jennie love
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
YAS
WE GET YOUR LEGENDARY THREADS AGAIN :llama_noooo:
Welcome to KpopSource:pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
hope you will love it here :sanapray:
blinks are always needed here. Good to know that there are now more people to hype bp with
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So I guess you decided to ditch us? Lol. :nosejoo:

Welcome if you ever come back to read that message. :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread