- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
BLACKPINK Jisoo – Jennie ‘Jisoo takes care of Jennie who’s sick’
Knetizen
BLACKPINK Jisoo and Jennie on their way to Japan
original post: naver
1. [+35, -2] Jennie ya~~ I’m especially worried about Jennie’s health. Take care of yourself. Don’t get sick. Eat well. But Jisoo takes care of her. Jennie fighting!
2. [+22, -1] Jennie, don’t get sick … Jisoo, thank you.
3. [+11, -1] Jennie, we’ll always be with you
4. [+10, -0] Jennie, if you’re sick, you can rest. I really want you to take a little break. And it’s okay to show her that she’s sick, rather than trying to pretend she’s okay. I always cheer for you. Don’t worry, you’re the one who shines more than anyone. I love you!
5. [+5, -0] Jennie, don’t get sick and be healthy! I always cheer for you, BLACKPINK.
6. [+4, -1] We love you so much Jennie
7. [+1, -0] Jennie, be happy.
8. [+1, -0] I love you, Jennie
Knetizen
BLACKPINK Jisoo and Jennie on their way to Japan
original post: naver
1. [+35, -2] Jennie ya~~ I’m especially worried about Jennie’s health. Take care of yourself. Don’t get sick. Eat well. But Jisoo takes care of her. Jennie fighting!
2. [+22, -1] Jennie, don’t get sick … Jisoo, thank you.
3. [+11, -1] Jennie, we’ll always be with you
4. [+10, -0] Jennie, if you’re sick, you can rest. I really want you to take a little break. And it’s okay to show her that she’s sick, rather than trying to pretend she’s okay. I always cheer for you. Don’t worry, you’re the one who shines more than anyone. I love you!
5. [+5, -0] Jennie, don’t get sick and be healthy! I always cheer for you, BLACKPINK.
6. [+4, -1] We love you so much Jennie
7. [+1, -0] Jennie, be happy.
8. [+1, -0] I love you, Jennie