Teaser Jeon Somi - 'Birthday' Teaser Poster (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I was wondering why there hadn't been more for this yet as tbh I forgot it was happening until I checked the wikipedia list of releases yesterday and then was like "omg it's only a week away? What?"

Hopefully it's a bop
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Self-composed?! Oooo. I wanna hear it now.

The hair reminds me of Pippi Långstrump and the blue thing on her outfit of a mermaid. The lollipop reminds me of Mika's Lollipop too, I love that song. I am so ready for this, I hope it will be a hit! ♥ AND SHE TOOK PART IN COMPOSING IT, I am so happy for her!
LMAO
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread