Teaser JEON SOMI (전소미) - ‘Fxxked Up’ Teaser (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Its a bop :takemycard::bopdance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Whaaaaaaat????
The song title makes it sound strong and seems like she'll be coming out swinging with this comeback!
I guess it has to sound strong since it is called........ 'F'd Up'.

I cannot wait for the full MV since I won't be spoiling myself with the teaser!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread