I love this cover, they are so cute~! @Wannable @Luvity
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 22 April 2021 #1 I love this cover, they are so cute~! @Wannable @Luvity Reactions: RainbowDevil and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 22 April 2021 #2 I love it Also I never thought anyone could look smol next to Sewoon but Wonjin manages to do that Reactions: Yili and RainbowDevil
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 22 April 2021 #3 Starship covering Starship Reactions: Yili