Found Jeonghan (Seventeen) TRADED (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
when have the words deeply intellectual and meaningful ever been applied to jimimis????
you do have your good moments too! :D not when you posted that thread about chen, I will never forgive you :D
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you do have your good moments too! :D not when you posted that thread about chen, I will never forgive you :D
You remember that thread 🥰🥰🥰 I am so funny arent I :)))) I’m iconic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread