- Joined
- 26 March 2023
- Messages
- 266
- Reactions Received
- 450
- Location
- usa
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 536
- Fandom
- stay
- Pronouns
- she/her
I always liked his voice but it's especially good in The Sound.
It was such a good choice to have Seungmin and Jeongin do the chorus. Their voices mesh well together. I mean I'm also glad he's getting more lines. He had 1 line in the original hellevator and it wasn't a singing line.You’re going to make me go feral. I’ve been saying that since the day I first heard it! This is his era without a shadow of a doubt and he shined so much! His vocals were so good too and he did so well! He’s grown up so well and come so far and I couldn’t be prouder of him for it.
Facts!It was such a good choice to have Seungmin and Jeongin do the chorus. Their voices mesh well together. I mean I'm also glad he's getting more lines. He had 1 line in the original hellevator and it wasn't a singing line.it wasn't even a line; it was like two words.
Oh for sure!Jeongin’s vocals need more recognization.
I just listened to it and omg??? it's so good.In the beginning he was a bit nasally but he worked on it and his voice really clear and piercing. I really enjoy it, i especially liked his cover of 향기만남아 , Only the Scent Remains. He blew me away there!
Yes, please listen to it. Stray Kids is one of those groups I like both their KR and JP releases.Awesome. Another song to add to my checklist.
Right???? That high note was WILDI just listened to it and omg??? it's so good.
let me justRight???? That high note was WILD
I got teary eyed, i couldnt believe that was my babylet me just
i legit got chills during the high note.