Cover Jeongwoo and Haruto "Stack It Up" cover (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love Jeongwoo's voice! I hope YG makes him a main vocal too and not just Yedam, I think you can get away with having more than one 'main' when the groups in larger or just when the talent permits it, like it does in Treasure!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love Jeongwoo's voice! I hope YG makes him a main vocal too and not just Yedam, I think you can get away with having more than one 'main' when the groups in larger or just when the talent permits it, like it does in Treasure!
I can't imagine not having him as a main vocal, hes definitely my favorite in Treasure :sanapray:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can't imagine not having him as a main vocal, hes definitely my favorite in Treasure :sanapray:
Jeongwoo is my favourite too! I usually find Liam Payne songs to be cringey as hell but I didn't mind it with Jeongwoo singing :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This has been out for a while now Vik :wimwim:
But yeah they sound amazing together :sj_weary:
I checked the original Liam Payne video too and the comments are filled with Treasure stans :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread