Jeongyeon dealing with a neck injury (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
“While we were filming the ‘MORE & MORE‘ music video, I felt a numbness that went all the way to my ear,” she said. “So I thought I’d better go to the hospital again — I went there a few times in the past and they’d told me everything was okay.” She went to a specialist hospital this time, and they told her that she had a herniated disc in her neck.

“We found this out a week before the comeback,” she said, explaining that she’d had a procedure done. “To elaborate, I was in the hospital too and so I really wasn’t able to practice for this comeback. I could hardly practice at all.”

“I really hated the thought of showing ONCE an imperfect performance,” she said. “You understand how I feel, right? So after I discussed with the company, we asked the networks for their understanding and talked to them about not filming fan cams for me.” When artists perform on music shows, networks sometimes film “fan cam” videos that focus on individual members.

“That’s why there weren’t any fan cams for me, you guys,” she said. She shared that she’d felt very sorry towards both the fans and network staff when she saw people blaming the networks.

“I’m doing a lot better now,” she added. “I went to the hospital this morning and got a shot. So you don’t need to worry about me, for real. I’m working hard to get better.”

Source​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Makes sense, but can't blame plp for thinking stations did her dirty- almost never all members are treated equally. But glad she cleared it up.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
An injury every comeback...
I hope she gets better soon
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh poor girl. I hope it will be better soon
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Darth_Ozy cause we talked about that earlier today
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy cause we talked about that earlier today
Did we :wimwim:
But yeah seems fair enough. Hope she's feeling better. I mean if she's promoting then it mustn't be that bad NOW, although bad enough to make her miss practice.
It's good if it's her choice, I hope she knows fans would still love and support her even if she doesn't show a perfect side but it's understandable why she wants to be at her very best for the fans :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did we :wimwim:
But yeah seems fair enough. Hope she's feeling better. I mean if she's promoting then it mustn't be that bad NOW, although bad enough to make her miss practice.
It's good if it's her choice, I hope she knows fans would still love and support her even if she doesn't show a perfect side but it's understandable why she wants to be at her very best for the fans :pepeheart:
yeah we slightly talked about that in the twice artist thread :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

I posted this insta in the other thread but yeah her neck does seem to suffer a lot. neck pain is no joke.

Sympathies to her n her neck, n ig she will persevere thru for her own sake. But i hope she can suffer less neck injuries from now on (but dont count on it cos twice choreo is tough n think she will keep on practising/dancing hard n maybe its not too bad as all tat, hopefully.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread