News Jessi is shared to have been hospitalised (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,935
Reactions Received
53,217
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,380
Gender
Female
Shit I hope she makes a smooth recovery <3
I think P-Nation said that she was going to be discharged soon so I think she is slowly recovering, thankfully
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think P-Nation said that she was going to be discharged soon so I think she is slowly recovering, thankfully
Thats good-thanks for the update I suck at looking this stuff up or staying tuned to it.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope she's ok.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread