:llama_ramen:
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 20 July 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji and Jimimis
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 20 July 2020 #2 I can never remember she exists Reactions: rubytrack and dooh
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 July 2020 #3 Jimimis said: I can never remember she exists Click to expand... same Reactions: rubytrack and Jimimis
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2020 #4 I FREAKIN LIVE. I missed the queen, the one and only Jessi H.O. who can do no wrong Reactions: rubytrack