Jet lag really isn’t that consistent (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a flight last night with 1 hour of sleep. It’s very similar to a flight I had 2 years ago in terms of timing and sleep on the flight and whatnot. Except last time I adjusted so perfectly that I wasn’t really tired until 10 PM in the new time zone and rn I’m beyond exhausted at 6 PM this time zone. :catpopcorn: Let’s see if I even manage to stay awake long enough for a second thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I couldn't do it.

scare the skeleton out of me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread