- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
it hurts
and I still had to dance, giving it my all
everything hurts
![]()
it hurts
and I still had to dance, giving it my all
everything hurts
![]()
don't make me start crying again![]()
MY THREAD I DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH ITily
holy shit this derailment...xDD
omfg you are a GENIUS omg omg omgMY THREAD I DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT
You knowif I just add “+more” at the end of each title
I can’t ever get in trouble
Eat a lotomfg you are a GENIUS omg omg omg
well, I have to eat dinner, but I'll be back <333
I don’t waste my precious threads on you
I don’t waste my precious threads on you
This thread isn’t about bts it’s about absIt's nice to have such confidence to say precious and then make your threads about BTS!
but ig I have to keep in mind not everyone's standards are as high as mine.
"Jimin's biggest anti"This thread isn’t about bts it’s about abs
So understanding"Jimin's biggest anti"
"Its about abs"
Ohh I see, I'm sorry.![]()
Oh I will complain about it! Why doesn’t the shirt hate him more!!!!The only Jimin’s anti that @Jimimis is not going to complain about.